Listen to my demos below.
Custom auditions are available on request at the bottom of the page.
- Radio and TV commercials
- Podcast intros/outros
- Multimedia applications, videos, films, e-learning presentations
- Automated telephony systems, MOH, IVR
- Animation and gaming
Lift your words off the page
Upbeat, familiar, conversational and casual, girl-next-door style to warm, comforting, approachable for commercial reads and videos.
Confident, friendly and informative for presentations, on-hold messaging, and e-learning tools.
With 20 years of experience in the radio industry as a producer and voice-over artist, I have worked on an extremely large variety of commercials and audio projects. Whether it be production or voice for a one-liner, full ad campaign, PSA's or even automated telephony systems, e-learning modules, videos, I have the experience to get what you have in your head and out to your speakers. Use a professional voice to represent your professional work that your professional company does; high standards with broadcast-quality sound. Typically, I provide a turnaround time of within 1-business day, but of course, each project will vary.
Clients have included small businesses, national campaigns, not-for-profit organizations, advertising agencies, company marketing departments, and other creative agencies.
Rates vary based on a lot of factors including usage fees (i.e. where the audio will be used, market, audience, etc), but they almost always include:
- Buyout (ownership of the audio)
- Session/studio fee (recording & editing time including professional gear, and software, calculated at $125/hour with a 1-hour minimum)
- Minor revisions within 30 days post-delivery
- Audio delivery and archive
- Courteous and friendly service!
Ready to find out more?
Fill out the custom audition form today for a free quote!