Listen to my commercial demo below.
Custom auditions are available on request at the bottom of the page.
- Radio and TV commercials
- Multimedia applications, videos, films, e-learning presentations
- Automated telephony systems, MOH, IVR
- Animation and gaming
Lift the words off your page
Upbeat, familiar, conversational and casual, girl-next-door style to warm, comforting, approachable for commercial reads.
Confident, friendly and informative for presentation, on-hold messaging and documentaries too.
With 20 years of experience in the radio industry as a producer and voice-over artist, Mary has worked on an extremely large variety of commercials and audio. Whether it be production or voice for a one-liner, full ad campaign, PSA's or even automated telephony systems, e-learning modules, videos; Mary has the experience to get what you have in your head, out on to your speakers.
Clients have included small businesses, national campaigns, not-for-profit organizations, advertising agencies, company marketing departments, and other creative agencies.
Rates vary based on a lot of factors, but they almost always include:
- a buyout (ownership of the audio)
- session/studio fee (recording & editing time including professional gear, and software, calculated at $125/hour with a 1-hour minimum)
- minor revisions within 30 days post-delivery
- audio delivery and archive
- courteous and friendly service!
Ready to find out more?
Just fill out the custom audition form today for a free quote!